My Droid just went nuts

_jayce

Reaction score
Hey all,

My droid just went nuts for 10 minutes, I tried to get it on video but couldn't get back to my apt on time.

I went for a run and at the gym I noticed my home screen twitching a little. Then it opened up the market and tried to download the first app brain cafe. I immediately put it in airplane mode. I'm a software engineer and it reminded me of early in my career (like 2002) when I opened an attachment from a coworker and saw my outbox blow up. After putting it in airplane I watched it. It couldn't download the app, then it hit the retry button, hit retry again, then it hit cancel! Went to the home screen, opened the market again, tried to download,
retry
retry
retry
cancel
home screen
market
download app
retry
wait (like it was thinking)
cancel
home screen
market

It did that for like 10 minutes. Then it went into my Touchdown calendar, created a new event, went down to the date, scrolled through the days and landed back on todays date.
Then it just stopped.

VERY weird. Has anyone heard of something like this? I'm sorta freaked out, it seemed like someone was controlling my phone.

G-Moniy

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem with my Droid. it started yesterday & everytime I try to use it it just jumps all over the place. It goes to Facebook & my Contacts trying to call random people like. I had a feeling someone was tryna control mines also.