My Droid just tried to kill me.

FireDroid

Reaction score
Remember this is just a beta also, that means it's a work in process!

Reaction score
Feigned sympathy: My, that must have been an awful experience for a fragile biological organism such as yourself. I'm sure your droid is relieved you survived without need for major repairs.

Helpful suggestion: in order to avoid such incidents in the future, perhaps supplying your droid with a nice high-speed memory card or other tokens of appreciation would improve its motivation to take better care of its owner.

Gentle reminder: if you're going to entrust your squishy, delicate existence to a droid's safekeeping, you'd certainly want it to think as highly of you as possible.

justbob

Reaction score
I say fit your Droid with a restraining bolt and sell it to the next bunch of Jawas you see.

</starwars>

:)

daddyd302

Reaction score
Burn it before skynet knows that you know skynet is real!!!

Ok, just kidding, but I'm glad you're ok.

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Son of a ***** , he did that to me also , luckily I was driving way faster than 45 so I skiped over the pond

Reaction score
The phone sent you down a road. That's what you stated. If you drove in to a body of water in the road that was 5 feet deep at 45mph, I have no sympathy. Sorry I'm not sorry.

cLovis_ll

Reaction score
watch out, i bet the droid has some more tricks up on its sleeve against you... :icon_ devil:

but thank god your ok.. maybe try not to focus on the navigation too much though..

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Maybe a course on how to Drive might be in order....How do you miss a 5' washout in the road?