My droid is acting funny

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by MAzing87, Dec 9, 2009.

1. MAzing87

MAzing87 New Member

I was on a phone call earlier and for some reason droid wouldnt wake up from sleep mode. I asked my contact to hang up. I removed the baterry to restart. It lagged when I wanted to place a call. When I gave up on it it called my contact two min later! Now, my QWERTY keys don't light up and am forced to use the android keyboard! I liked when the physical keys were lit so I could type late nights. The android keys are too sensitive but I'm trying to adjust. Is anyone else going through the same issues?
  2. MAzing87

MAzing87 New Member

To add, when I was on the phone with my friend, the phone never woke up, even when I pressed the power button or slide the screen out. That's when I had ask my friend to hang up. My Droid wouldn't respond until I pulled the battery out. I hope this isn't due to me updating to 2.01 manually.

Update: now my physical qwerty keyboard lights up again! I didn't do anything unusual. It lit up when I slid the screen out.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  3. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

my keyboard and buttons didn't light up for a bit. I'm running 2.0.1 too and this happened about an hour ago. I restarted the phone and it was back to normal. just a small glitch i guess
Search tags for this page
andriod acting funny
andriod keys too sensitive
droid 2 acting funny

droid razr acting funny

motorola android razr acting funny
why is my android texting acting up

why is my galaxy s4 acting funny