1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

My Droid Eris DOES NOT vibrate anymore!?!?!?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by hokie4lyfe, Jan 15, 2010.

1. hokie4lyfe

hokie4lyfe New Member

I went to bed last night with phone working fine, woke up and phone no longer vibrates at all. Went into Handcent app to text notification to see if I could trick it into vibrating, but didnt work. Sent myself a text with phone on vibrate, didnt work.

Cant find anyway to get it to vibrate. Phone is 2 weeks old, I have insurance through Verizon, and just can not figure this out.

If anyone has had this problem, please register and post so you can help. I am up for trying anything, other than the complete system restart, and only against that because I would have to figure out my contacts, but I guess it wouldnt be too bad, but that is last resort.
  2. Angry_snowman1

Angry_snowman1 New Member

Did you go into your text message screen.. hit menu.. go down to settings and make sure vibrate on notifications is checked? There are a few places where you can turn on and off vibrate for different situations.. (incoming calls, silent mode, texts, etc..)
  3. hokie4lyfe

hokie4lyfe New Member

Yea I tried all of that....

I just brought it into the verizon store after hours of frustration. The lady looked at it for 20 minutes trying to figure it out, couldnt get any kind of vibrate, so they just gave me a new phone. sucks because I had to get a new screen protector....
  4. Angry_snowman1

Angry_snowman1 New Member

Well at least they worked with you.. I got 5 screen protectors on fleabay for 4 bucks.. lol and a case and car charger for 7 bucks.. theres always a cheaper way! lol!
Search tags for this page

htc droid eris verizon phone is not vibrate for incoming cal

htc rezound no longer vibrates

my kyocera rise wont vibrate anymore

vibrate not working on htc rezound anymore