My Droid doesn't upload songs in order :(

sphinxriddle

Reaction score
I followed all the instructions to a "T". I was able upload all the songs I have on my computer onto my Droid..yay! However, I'm a big fan of listening to operas and musicals. Which means, the songs I download HAVE to download in order. Both operas and musicals tell a story within the song order. I checked to see if maybe the songs didn't upload into Windows Media Player correctly, but they are in order. Everything on my computer is perfectly fine. I went so far as to change the artists of the particular score to the name of the album trying to ensure the integrity of the song order would remain. It still will not sync to the Droid in order. What can I do to fix this problem?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I followed all the instructions to a "T". I was able upload all the songs I have on my computer onto my Droid..yay! However, I'm a big fan of listening to operas and musicals. Which means, the songs I download HAVE to download in order. Both operas and musicals tell a story within the song order. I checked to see if maybe the songs didn't upload into Windows Media Player correctly, but they are in order. Everything on my computer is perfectly fine. I went so far as to change the artists of the particular score to the name of the album trying to ensure the integrity of the song order would remain. It still will not sync to the Droid in order. What can I do to fix this problem?

Did you use a program to move your songs over? I used Double Twist and all my music plays in order.

Are you sure you don't have the shuffle on?