My Droid 3 will not sbf

bblock383

Reaction score
Ok guys I need help. As the title says my droid 3 will NOT sbf in ANY way. Not the 1 click or the rsdlite sbf. It refuses.
I tried the one click and it would get to the very first step of transfering recovery and then it stops and never goes any further. I tried over and over and it did the same thing. So I tried the rsdlite version and it fails on the very first one. 1/18 mbm bootloader. It just sits there sayin "in process" then after about 3 min it says fail. Ive tried 2 different rsdlites to see if that made a difference and it didnt. I have the phone in ap fastboot and it says usb connected and rsdlite says its connected but it refuses to be sbfed. I am completely out of ideas I have no idea why it will not sbf in any way. Any ideas????

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
have you updated to 906? or are you still on .890?

If you're on .890 you can go here

If you're on .906 it won't work.

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Ummm sounds also like you didn't wait long enough. I can't remember if the d3 is like the d1 and always said failed.

Which is that. VB... I have the 890 oneclick also, psuzas

And there is a .906 sbf btw

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

ironmonkey

Reaction score
Ok guys I need help. As the title says my droid 3 will NOT sbf in ANY way. Not the 1 click or the rsdlite sbf. It refuses.
I tried the one click and it would get to the very first step of transfering recovery and then it stops and never goes any further. I tried over and over and it did the same thing. So I tried the rsdlite version and it fails on the very first one. 1/18 mbm bootloader. It just sits there sayin "in process" then after about 3 min it says fail. Ive tried 2 different rsdlites to see if that made a difference and it didnt. I have the phone in ap fastboot and it says usb connected and rsdlite says its connected but it refuses to be sbfed. I am completely out of ideas I have no idea why it will not sbf in any way. Any ideas????

you need to visit youtube and search droid3 unbrick.
[video=youtube;pcne9tFtBxY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcne9tFtBxY[/video]
there is a header underneath the video "show more"
open it up and click on the down load..that will work. gotta make sure you have enought battery strength. it's the psouza file that is so cherished and hard to find

Reaction score
I bet your battery is low. Same happened to me. Then when i received my replacement, i popped the new battery in (after a charge) and it flashed for me. But as mentioned, make sure you use the proper sbf. You cant use the 5.6.890 sbf on the new 5.7.906 system