My DNA purchase brought me here.... :-)

phoneman95

Reaction score
Hello to anyone who reads this. Ahem, well like my title, I recently as of 7/26/13, got the Droid DNA at Best Buy for free. Couldn't believe this phone was free but of course that means its going bye bye but still. If I was coming to VZ, I wanted the MAXX, but the 1080hd 5inch won me over. I know there is 3 new Moto phones coming but I wanted to try the HTC experience.

Anyways, been dealing with smartphones since 09 and I started with the blackberry, then I jumped to the mesmeize or fascinate if you will, for two yrs, then I experienced the S2, S3, and S4, and oh that Electrify M/Razr M all within 6 months. I know, drove my wife nuts. Lol

I am now a content person w/phones, and the DNA will be my baby until its slow as molasses. After having the S4, I enjoyed the 1080HD screen and didn't know the DNA was actually the first. Once I knew that I was going to leave US Cellular, the DNA was my choice. 1, the screen and 2, it was free. Couldn't believe the specs, and after a week with it, the radio signal strength and battery alone is simply amazing for what I do. I know the HTC one is coming out but after viewing many DNA vs, the 8 month old phone is right there. I know I will enjoy reading the forums. Thank you for creating this site! I'm just a casual "semi" tech junkie and I see plenty of info to explore. Thank you for reading.

PS, I finally got the famous Zagg shield because I got a good discount when getting the DNA, but I'm sorry, Zagg is not all that. With a case on your phone, the corners and sides come up. Glad I got a deal, but I will stick with the Walmart $10 brands. I only need enuff to keep the screen smooth. They last. Nice material the Zagg is, but its annoying to keep smoothing the edges. Ok I'm done. Lol

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Congrats on the DNA and welcome to the forum!