1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

My DNA has mobile data connection problem

Discussion in 'HTC Droid DNA' started by njupiggy, Feb 21, 2013.

1. njupiggy

njupiggy New Member

After the recent update, my DNA starts to have mobile data connection problem. Often it shows mobile data disconnected. Turn off then turn on does not solve problem. After restarting, it shows 4G LTE, but I can't connect to any website. Then after several minutes, the symbol changes to 3G, and I can now connect to internet as normal but at 3G speed.
    I have taken out the sim card and put it back, still same problem. What may be the cause, what should I do? Thanks.
  2. Robster

Robster New Member

Is your Data connected by 'LTE/CDMA' or 'Global'? Try switching to whichever of these two you are not currently set to and see if that helps.
  3. njupiggy

njupiggy New Member

After update, it was Global. When the phone started to have problem, I switched to LTE/CDMA, a that time the phone was back to normal working. Then one day later, stopped working again, switched back to Global, still not working...

Thanks.
Search tags for this page
4glte keeps disconnecting dna
droid dna connection problems

droid dna data disconnected

droid dna data not working

droid dna internet not working

droid dna mobile data disconnected

droid dna mobile data not working
droid dna no data connection
droid dna no internet connection

htc dna mobile data disconnected