My disney experience app on galaxy s3 how is it??

jimg

Reaction score
Hey all.
Theres probably a few here that visit Disney World Florida. The developers finally added the (my disney experience app) to the android market. I installed it on my Galaxy s3 Samsung. But it seems a couple letters in a lot of line of words get cut off at the end of the right of the screen, and most of the information about different things get buried at the end of there couple of sentences. What I mean is, another line of information will cover half of the first piece of info. Only a certain amount of screens will rotate. Seems like they did not allow for all 100 percent of the screens rotate.
I know first build on this app. Hope it will update if that is the problem. It replaced the official Disney Mobile app. Im hopeing some of you may have put it on your galaxy s3 and let me know if you have the same problem. Thanks.

OP
J

jimg

Reaction score
Anyone Put this app on there Samsung Galaxy s3??

Hello all again.
Can't seem to get the developers as of yet Of (my disney experience)app. On my Gs3 most of the screens will not rotate. I wounder if that is the way it is supposed to be. I know this next problem should not be. That is a lot of the words will run of the end of the screen and a lot of the information at the end of there statements will be covered over by the next lines of information. Has any one here installed the app on there Gs3 and had the same problem?

jwilly216

Reaction score
I'm doing a paid internship this January working in Disney world for 5 months. Maybe this app will help