My daughter's voice sounds computerized

Digilog

Reaction score
I just gave my daughter a Droid Incredible; however, she just recovered it after having lost it. When I called her, I thought I was talking to someone with a deep voice. Only after realizing it was indeed her did I realize there might be a problem with either the settings or the phone.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!

gsf

Reaction score
I just gave my daughter a Droid Incredible; however, she just recovered it after having lost it. When I called her, I thought I was talking to someone with a deep voice. Only after realizing it was indeed her did I realize there might be a problem with either the settings or the phone.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!

i don't know of any adjustments, maybe lower the volume on the phone ear speaker. I have the same thing happen on my DI, i don't know if its too much modulation, or a digital problem, but sometimes when i have a conversation with someone their voice sounds distorted at times, i never have a problem of them understanding me... at least i haven't be told.

the only way i solve the problem, or where i don't run into problems of distortion, is when i use 3.5 ear plugs.

OP
D

Digilog

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for the advice. Apparently, she said that she disabled an app that jumbles voices.