1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

My data issues...what are you doing to remedy?

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by HorsePony, Jun 30, 2011.

1. HorsePony

HorsePony Member

Hi everyone -

So I'm noticing the data issues more and more nowadays.
    3G turning off...needing to throw it in Airplane mode and back out again to see if I *can* tickle the data enough to come back out again. I guess I was cool with it these last few weeks or whatever, but I notice that it's starting to irritate me more and more these last couple days.

Just irritated with having to continually go into my settings to enable the network data over and over again when I just want to pull up my news app and read something on the fly...or not have to mess with 3-4 different screens when I want to just throw in a move on Words with Friends. LOL

What are you guys doing or have done to solve this issue on your OGs?
    I see some people stating they've gone back to 1.85 as the "best build," or whatever. The thought sounds more and more tempting, but I would really rather stay with 2.1.

And lastly...just wondering if I'm being an idiot and doing something wrong on my part.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
  2. sonicfreak360

sonicfreak360 New Member

I have never noticed a single data error ever since I used rzrecovery to wipe everything (including boot and system) on my phone. Try that :)
  3. HorsePony

HorsePony Member

Always meant to ask about this rzrecovery.
    I've never used it, as I typically install direct through recovery...and if I do it simple, I use Rom Manager. Is rzrecovery something unique altogether?
  4. sonicfreak360

sonicfreak360 New Member

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=107195

I can't really explain things all that well XD

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk
  5. crxlvr

crxlvr New Member

i too have been having the no data issue and its a real pita sometimes. i have to toggle wifi or airplane mode and it comes right back for the most part. Liquid i love what you are doing and I have been using your stuff since your froyo releases way back when. I think we need to improve more of the functionality of the roms now then incorporate new features. 2.1 has everything i can think of, i just wished it worked 100% of the time.
Search tags for this page

words with friends network error