1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

My custom icons

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by deadfrog82, May 7, 2010.

1. deadfrog82

deadfrog82 New Member

I posted these on droid life and a few people wanted me to put online so feel free to use them if you like they are steelers and twins icons. I am not even average at photo editing but i like what ive made so if you like em say so if not say so as well all are welcome! To use these you must have better cut or some free alternative.
    Edit:Steelers icons posted up soon need to reedit a few.

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

i don't get it :| where's the icons? and why the pics of the tshirts and hats? are THOSE the icons?
  3. deadfrog82

deadfrog82 New Member

Yes when you use then on your phone they look good you just need to right click on the picture and save as picture or long press on your phone and down load it.
  4. Garemlin

Garemlin Developer Relations

Interesting. Not my style but I'm sure some will love them. Nice work.
  5. budmonster

budmonster Guest

I made a PSD with some better images, that are no so choppy. Not trying to knock your work, just thought I could help you out.

[​IMG]
  6. deadfrog82

deadfrog82 New Member

Thanks man and I know nothing about photo editing so mostly they were for me and others who font know anything