My "Custom" Droid OEM handlebar mount solution

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
What a monstrosity! I bet I could buy a couple clips and clamps at a hardware store to do the same thing for under $1

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
What a monstrosity! I bet I could buy a couple clips and clamps at a hardware store to do the same thing for under $1

got some dirty minded people here. LOL

nice clamp mount. have you accidentally hit the droid? i know the mount itself is secure but if you're really mountain biking i'd be scared for my Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Looks to be a very nice Sturdy professional soultions...kudos to you for not taking the cheap route with your Droid in that application...

Spending $1 for a Droid Mount for a bike is like spending $1 for a helmet for your head...it's your head, your Droid, your choice....both of mine are worth much, much more :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
People please remember this is a family friendly forum. Lets keep the comments clean.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I saw the custom cut for the camera before I read it! Pretty cool and even better is the links so others can do the same if they want to. I got a friend who does the rail to trail paths all the time. He'd be interested in this, thanks for the post!