1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

My Custom Boot Animation

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by CFH, Mar 16, 2010.

1. CFH

CFH New Member

Finally made my own boot animation! :icon_ banana:

Got a little carried away though. It turned out to be 10.1 megs. :icon_eek: But it works good and plays all the way through.

I took it from the intro movie of a video game called Descent II.

If you'd like to try it, download it here
  2. stlcity

stlcity New Member

pretty cool bro.will download once I get home ..if you could make an animation of optimus prime transforming that would be very cool :)
  3. calebv2

calebv2 New Member

so cool love d3 i used to play all the time so cool but its a little short i just get black screen at the end other wise good job
  4. CFH

CFH New Member

I originally had it up to 18.4 megs. :icon_eek:

It didn't play to finish on my phone, so I cut it down to 14 megs, and it barely made it through, but was choppy at the end. So I chopped a bit more out of it, and ended up with what you see here.

It was a lot of work. Took me most of the weekend to get it done.