1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

My CheckIn - Social location check-in, without the games or marketing

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by Vesuvio, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Vesuvio

Vesuvio New Member

I've developed a new Android App called My CheckIn that allows you to perform quick and easy social location check-ins directly to Twitter and Facebook. The app allows you to search for nearby places using Yelp, generates location check-in text with url, and posts them to Twitter and Facebook. Similar to other social, location check-in services (e.g. Foursquare or Gowalla), but without the games of mayors, badges, or the marketing.

This is a beta version, with more features coming soon.

If your interested in non-marketing based social location check-in, check out My CheckIn on the Android Market, on AppBrain, or on the application site My CheckIn App