my camera and my camcorde don't work

brownman

Reaction score
I have the
[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass X for DROID 2 !!!

and now my camera and my camcorder and the numbers on the phone pad are messed up please help me fix it please

Reaction score
Common problem, check to see if your roms dev has a workaround for it or a zip to flash fix it

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What system update are you on ? And if its 2. 3. 2 have you done the necessary removal of files from black glass in order to make it work?

tappin and a talkin

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I don't remember exactly what you have to remove. I know a developer that has the list so I'll shoot him a pm but I don't know when he'll get back to me seeing as tomorrow is Christmas and he's surely busy with his family. In the meantime can you restore a backup of your stock setup and hold out on the theme for a day or two?

tappin and a talkin

OP
B

brownman

Reaction score
Yeah I can and thanz man for the help:icon_ banana:

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You can get black glass to work by deleting the services.jar file in the framework folder ,also delete cmas.apk,maps.apk,gmail.apk,and mediasync.apk.The facebook and twitter is up to you they are themed but older versions just uninstall your current fb and twitter before installing if using these ones. Do this using 7zipp or similar program.

One last thing zipalign_apks use that script after they are not zipaligned so run the script through terminal.

I ended up finding these instructions from squidlymandingo. Hope it helps.

tappin and a talkin

OP
B

brownman

Reaction score
do you do that on the phone or be for you install it

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My understanding is that you do it in the zip file before flashing the theme. Make a backup before flashing. Oh and disregard the thing about zipalign, that's specific to his rom iirc.

tappin and a talkin

OP
B

brownman

Reaction score
Ok thank man you have been alot of help thanz man