1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

My "bye bye" thread......

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by jimmydene84, May 20, 2011.

1. jimmydene84

jimmydene84 New Member

So the wife just came home with a early fathers day present for me......A THUNDERBOLT!! Soon to be activated :) but I had to make my final post on the OG droid at the place I have spent most of my time.....chevys section! I know u will all enjoy 5.3 as it has been on my phone for a few days now :)

And chevy, I hope to become a staple on ur beta tester list for the TB aswell ;)

Sent from my Droid
  2. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life Theme Developer Premium Member

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:.... Tell her to take it back!!!!...and wait for the Bionic or another 4G phone down the line!!...lol... Well I'll be looking at your postsa with interest in the TB sub-forums...;)... hope it turns out to be what you had hope bro...:)
  3. sranger

sranger New Member

My sister and step father has the thunderbolt.... It is a very nice phone....
  4. wricks

wricks Premium Member Premium Member

Nice present.
    Really nice. Keep us posted on how you like it as it might be my next phone.
  5. yakitori

yakitori Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

It's a great phone. I recommend a quick root and Rom.

If it has the latest ota update it causes reboot for some people. I flash bamf remix and its pretty nice.

Nice gift!

ridin the lightning
  6. jimmydene84

jimmydene84 New Member

I was happy and nervous at the same time lol. I have decided to keep it virgin for a few days, I will root then ROM to see if I still like it and then make my decision to keep it or not. So far its amazing! I have gotten all the updates and not a single reboot or issue yet.....we will see later on though haha

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
  7. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Sorry to see you leave the OG camp - however, I have the TB as well and have pretty much cracked it OTHER than RIL (data). Slayher has put a lot of work into it but as yet has not released it to the public, and I just don't have time to re-invent the wheel. So I am hoping to see that soon - otherwise SS for TB is not very useful without data!!

Thank you very much for your OG support - it has been MUCH appreciated!
  8. jimmydene84

jimmydene84 New Member

I will be patiently waiting , just loaded BAMF remix.....its nice and all, but.....IT'S NO SS!!! :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums