My brothrs phone briked. Help!

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by Aiwa, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Aiwa

Aiwa Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

My brother's phone just briked the other day out of nowhere almost. Just for the information he did not have it rooted and it was pretty much at stock with some apps intalled.
    It was working fine untill one day it stopped working, but it was easily fixed after removing the battery for a few minutes, and that happened a few times untill it stopped working at all. Now when we try turning it on the led light turns on red and blue simultaneously for a split second then nothing happens.
    We also already tried to start at bootloader mode and also tried changing the batteries with another Droid X to see if it made any difference and the other Droid X was able to turn on w my brothers battery but my brothers phone didn't turn on with the other battery.
    We are probably going to take it to the VRZ store later today but we were wondering if you guys have any other idea of what we could try before we take it there?
    Any ideas would be appreciated

Aiwa

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

2. 1KDS

1KDS Premium Member
    Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +20
    If it won't boot into the OS, bootloader (both camera buttons and power) or stock recovery (home and power) then it is likely toast.