My brand used DROID reeks of cigarette smoke, what to do?

randyrsx

Reaction score
Greetings,

Frequent stalker, first time poster.

Just bought a used DROID that just screams smoker. The screen no longer smells but when first investigating (After I purchased, spare the lecture about sniffing a possible new phone before purchasing) even the battery stunk.

I've tried alcohol wipes, just pure hand santitizer all over it, left it in a ziploc with dryer sheets for 18+ hours, nothing is fully getting rid of it.

Any suggestions? :motdroidvert:

OP
R

randyrsx

Reaction score
Uh well, that's not an option. I've already ported over to Page Plus and am enjoying my $29.95 plan too much to lose it.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Febreeze or a Scratch and Sniff Hard Shell Case ;)

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
set it next to a big ass fan for a while lol

ruinah

Reaction score
Uh well, that's not an option. I've already ported over to Page Plus and am enjoying my $29.95 plan too much to lose it.

How does Page Plus deal with data? I thought the max they have is like a 20MB plan? Do you just use Wifi then? What does $29.95 buy you for a month?

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

How does Page Plus deal with data? I thought the max they have is like a 20MB plan? Do you just use Wifi then? What does $29.95 buy you for a month?

the 29.95 plan gives you 1200 minutes and 1200 texts then 50mb of data. If you go over that data its something like 1.20 per mb.

this wouldnt work for me as i average between 50-150 mb a day so id be broke in no time.

Nealius

Reaction score
dishwasher on pots and pan cycle.

only thing I can come up with is a ziplock bag filled with coffee beans.

you must have a super nose. As a smoker mine barely works.