my bionic is soft bricked up I don't know how to go about fixing it

Ninjamohawk

Reaction score
Yesterday I was running Eclipse 3.0 on my bionic. Have been for over a year now, but I decided it was time to upgrade. So I followed the directions on Cyanogenmod's wiki for their current stable release.

Somewhere, somehow I made a mistake because now my phone won't boot past the M. I can get into recovery but that's it. I've already done a factory wipe (several) but I'm lost from here. Any help getting back to a working rooted phone would be greatly awesome.

At this point I just want to get back to Eclipse 3. I don't even care about CM 10.

OP
N

Ninjamohawk

Reaction score
Please, anyone. I'm at a friend's house (using my phone as a wifi point is my only internet) I need my phone back. This is the last time I ever try mucking around with stuff. I'll get back to eclipse 3 and leave well enough alone.

OP
N

Ninjamohawk

Reaction score
I got it back to 905 stock, now I just need a copy of Eclipse 3.0 but it's basically nowhere online. I've looked everywhere but every link sends me to a non-existent page on the Eclipse forum. Nobody seems to have it because it's so old.

I'm now on stock GB, rooted with motofail and I have BionicBootstrap installed. Just need the ROM now.

Stinson317

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
GB? Sorry I just assumed you were on JB. Glad to hear your back. Come on over to JB. With the exception of a few, a far better phone after the update.

deduct

Reaction score
Yes sir. Ice cream sandwich is much better than gingerbread. And then you have jelly bean! Which is even better. Get your butt in gear and check for updates in settings. Believe me you'll be glad you did.