My Bionic is randomly turning off acting ilke the battery is dead

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
kdwisdom said:
Should I try to get warranty on it and see if Verizon will give me a newer Droid?

"Newer"? Nope. They'll send you one that's "Refurbished". A used Bionic that has been returned for any number of reasons, and polished to look and feel and operate like new.

My suggestion is to try to find a fix, that Verizon is your last resort.

Stevet86

Reaction score
My bionic Is doing the same thing, plus a lot more issues. I currenty have a warranty through best buy. They gave me a loaner phone and sent my bionic out. If they can't fix it, I'll get my choice of a new current phone. Not a bad deal.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

jssmith76

Reaction score
Had this same issue with my wife's Bionic, before and after loading 232. Turned out to be a faulty extended battery. Placed the original stock battery in the, and it's been working flawlessly since then. Before sending it out, try a different battery.

martinfg

Reaction score
I had a similar problem, which I solved by prying the battery contacts out a bit so they made better contact with the phone.

Stevet86

Reaction score
I tried different batteries and it didn't work. My phone would resst if I took the headphone plug out, reset randomly throughout the day, when it did reset it would boot loop for several minutes. Also the ear piece did not work. Several things happening.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2