My Bionic is Christian

Status
Not open for further replies.

thwim

Reaction score
I have Jeannie on my Bionic which is now Voice Actions. I asked it some question and she said she was Christian. I asked her if she was Muslim and she said I believe in God and Jesus. I asked if she was Muslim and she said she was Christianity, same with asking if she was Jewish. Anybody have a Muslim phone?

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
I am kind of like a preacher, and I tell my phone what it believes. I will not believe it even if it says it's a christian.

marleyinoc

Reaction score
yeah. when mine starts talking about religion I question its motives. unless I'm having a bad day. (no atheists in fox holes and all that)

but if everything is going good and my phone starts that religion thing? clearly time for a wipe, fresh rom, or factory restore.

jk. I love God. just feel religion is sign of file corruption.

Sent from my Good'ole BIONIC using GoodForums

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I was going to insert a decent Google search "what the hell" picture, but all I got were like 499,000,000 results of Avril Lavigne's picture, so screw it...

SniperDroid

Reaction score
Is there a problem with your phone being a Christian? Your not a HATER, are you? We have way's to deal with HATERS...

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
I'm just kidding. The quickest fix for a non-christian phone is a dip in the old sink. I will let my phone make that decision for itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.