my beloved, finally you are mine :)~

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
Many of you that know m,e at all know that I was one of the first people mad to own this phone, had to have it, in love with the very idea of it, etc. Well there were a few twists and turns but as of a couple of weeks ago my motomaker X has joined my happy little family and I thought I share a couple of picsView attachment 70103View attachment 70104

The top pic is the back of course, the color is spearmint, the inscription is of course @altspeed...the bumper which looks exactly like the bumper on the $40 air jacket that sells on the moto X site wqas less than 5 bucks with shipping from amazon. The front is white and sporting a Halo HD screen protector which I highly recommend. Total cost of protection currently about $12 for both pieces deeliverd with 4 spare screen protector. Once root or bootloader unlock is achieved on this phone every single sleepless night, the 6 month break I had to take from phone modding to keep my brain from exploding will be more than worth it. :)

Note: Check out the Apex Pro with full autorotate and 8 static dock slots, the ubuntu theme, and the Moto Circles Widget from the free version of one more clock, I highy recommend one more clock, free or paid as well as apex launcher and most of the themes for it.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Looks nice. I'm counting the days until my update hits so I can get mine.

CPAaz

Reaction score
How is the battery life? I have the RMHD and I am spoiled rotten but the Moto X or it's next gen will probably be my next.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Excellent! Welcome to the club. 3 months in I still love my X. The thing just works. And having it personalized is just awesome.

However, I am a bit miffed that since I bought mine there are now even more options on colors! Oh well, them's the breaks.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I have a question on the one more clock. One of the reviews mentioned that this widget really drained his battery quicker than other clock widgets. Have you had the same problem?