my battery sucks

kboggs123

Reaction score
i bought a 4000mah and it does not last any more than the extended one that i changed from how can i get it to last longer

bbucks36

Reaction score
im in the same boat since i went to .232...i went for the extended battery about 5 days ago.. doesnt seem to last any longer.. got the verizon extended battery...im 2 seconds away from going back to .229 which gave me the best battery life on a stock battery...on .229 i know for a fact i would get a full day with moderate use on a stock battery .. now on .232 a little over half a day at best on extended battery ...i noticed tho on .229 i didnt have the android os constantly running in background at more the 70% .. .. my 2 cent

Last edited:

DunDun

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"Sammy Davis" Galaxy Season 6
I have an mugen extended battery; it worked fine until I loaded .232, all attempts to fix it failed. The mugen battery would discharge quickly and once I hit 50% the phone would shut down until I connect a charger!

I removed it and used the regular battery and my bionic works perfectly. A full charge would last over 8 hrs with moderate use.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
There are batteries out there which claim to be large mAh ratings but turn out to be frauds. Buying non-name brand batteries, especially ones claiming very large mAh, and especially through Chinese dealers shipping from Asia is most likely to yield these cheap and fake knock-offs. Some have reported that removing the labels showing the high mAh, revealed another label below it with much lower mAh, and others report that lifting the label reveals evidence of another label that was removed before this large mAh label was applied, suggesting the same situation.

OP
K

kboggs123

Reaction score
my battery always says 90% i can charge to 100% then disconnect in about an hr its at 90 is tjere a charger that deep cycles

CD95YJ

Reaction score
kboggs123 said:
my battery always says 90% i can charge to 100% then disconnect in about an hr its at 90 is tjere a charger that deep cycles

the reason your battery will say 90% is because unless you root and run a custom battery icon, the stock icon only reports 10%'s. So if your battery is sitting at 95% it will show you 90% until your battery hits 89% then it will say 80% and so on. With custom battery icons you can get them to show actual % so if your battery is at 95% it will say 95%.

OP
K

kboggs123

Reaction score