My battery=pretty good

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by DeekBoy, May 1, 2010.

1. DeekBoy

DeekBoy New Member

the battery on my Incredible is holding up really well. i disabled my weather from updating all the time and set my mail to update every 30 mins. i have lost only about 10% and i have had it off the charger for about 7 and a half hours. been playing with it a bit as well.
  2. jamjr74

jamjr74 Member

Mine is pretty good as well. Took off charger at 8:30 am. Still have 46% left with steady use. Once I get my Seidio 1750 MAH battery life should be perfect!
  3. manilaboy1vic

manilaboy1vic New Member

thats really good.. do you have flickr enabled or disabled?

also.. cant you just set your weather to like every 6 hrs.. i just changed mine to poll every 6 hrs.. i cant say my battery life is excellent but i havent had the phone all taht long either.. i might get the oem ext battery after i hear some reviews.
  4. solorca

solorca New Member

My battery life leaves a little to be desired, but Seidio has a 3500mah extended battery on the way. I'm sure that as soon as that comes out, I'll be quite happy.

Sure, it will add some bulk, but I'm an extended battery guy. Every phone I've had for the past 5-6 years has had one.
  5. DeekBoy

DeekBoy New Member

i have it disabled... i didnt even know what flickr was :D

when you say bulk does that mean you have to get a different back for your phone?
  6. jasonb

jasonb New Member

my battery life is good.

i unplugged it at 10:45AM and now at 9:15PM it's at 54% with moderate usage. i played music for a little over an hour, played a flash video over 3G for about 20 minutes, surfed the web for about 5-10 minutes, sent and received a couple of texts, showed the phone to a few people at my job, and had a quick 2 minute phone call.

i have gmail sync on, weather to sync every hour, Feedr and the news and weather app to update every 3 or 4 hours, facebook every 2 hours. i have the screen on auto brightness with a 30 second screen timeout. nothing really to battery conserving.
  7. DeekBoy

DeekBoy New Member

hopefully my phone keeps doing this great better life!!!! maybe it needed a break in :D
  8. manilaboy1vic

manilaboy1vic New Member

i noticed when listening to music off my SD card, the battery hardly moved.. i had some semi lengthy calls and after that is went down big time.. but ive been messing with it alot today.. gotta see how the battery is when im not turning it on and off all day.. ;)
  9. opengeo

opengeo New Member

Unplugged at 8:15AM. Plugged back in ay 8:30PM with 42% left. Moderate usage. That's fine with me, but definitely looking forward to the Seidio 1750.