my apps ...

kamisan

Reaction score
Ok- Clarity- MY APPS page in market was BLANK and now it is NOT :)

used the latest titanium backup to detach ALL my apps from the market then used the eris market fix app from the market to clear out market caches and data... rebooted. went back to titanium backup and re attached 52 apps... later that day all 52 and ALL paid apps showed up. detached show as not installed but market is working and so is updating the apps it sees.

After a few days I am going to increase apps attached to market by 10 apps until it dies again.. pretty sure there is a limit to what market likes and that is a Google problem. also not attaching non market apps.. but I am at one week of working market. I wanted to wait a full week before I posted so that I knew it was holding.

I tried the market fix app ( only moves to market cache to sd ) then the eris market fix.. then I tried the titanium backup market detach followed by a eris market fix. and that was how I found this

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited:

drakenhoffen

Reaction score
used the latest titanium backup to detach ALL my apps from the market then used the eris market fix app from the market to clear out market caches and data... rebooted. went back to titanium backup and re attached 52 apps... later that day all 52 and ALL paid apps showed up. detached show as not installed but market is working and so is updating the apps it sees.

After a few days I am going to increase apps attached to market by 10 apps until it dies again.. pretty sure there is a limit to what market likes and that is a Google problem. also not attaching non market apps.. but I am at one week of working market. I wanted to wait a full week before I posted so that I knew it was holding.

I tried the market fix app ( only moves to market cache to sd ) then the eris market fix.. then I tried the titanium backup market detach followed by a eris market fix. and that was how I found this

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I see one issue with your post. I have no idea what your original problem was. I read into it that market was not updating apps ?? or Market not loading at all?

OP
kamisan

kamisan

Reaction score
I see one issue with your post. I have no idea what your original problem was. I read into it that market was not updating apps ?? or Market not loading at all?

Original was my apps page being blank as many have, hopefully this is a path to getting it fixed.. The 10th page online fix is already posted elsewhere, this is on my phone the notorious 'my apps' problem...

And I am now up to 60 apps and it is still working, will keep relinking market to apps until it dies and report back..