My Apps don't show up in Market under "My Apps"

scottocs

Reaction score
I was on Purity 2.5 Rom and installed Titanium Backup, then tried the Market Doctor thinking it was going to improve something, but it didn't.
It did the opposite. It removed all my apps from the "My Apps" section in the market.
I tried lots of stuff, and nothing worked.

What is weird to me is that I installed a CLEAN version of Purity again, and my apps still don't show up.
I installed the lates 3.3.12 version.

I feel like Titanium Backup changed something on the Server side, but who knows.

Anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Thanks

illmatic636

Reaction score
I was on Purity 2.5 Rom and installed Titanium Backup, then tried the Market Doctor thinking it was going to improve something, but it didn't.
It did the opposite. It removed all my apps from the "My Apps" section in the market.
I tried lots of stuff, and nothing worked.

What is weird to me is that I installed a CLEAN version of Purity again, and my apps still don't show up.
I installed the lates 3.3.12 version.

I feel like Titanium Backup changed something on the Server side, but who knows.

Anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Thanks

Go into Settings/applications/managed apps/select the "All" tab/locate"Market" and select/clear data/go back into your market app and accept the terms again and you should be good to go!

OP
S

scottocs

Reaction score
Go into Settings/applications/managed apps/select the "All" tab/locate"Market" and select/clear data/go back into your market app and accept the terms again and you should be good to go!

Doesn't work. I followed a long tutorial with many options.

Like I said, installed a fresh version of Purity Rom, it's server side or something.
Could be a setting on my SD card?

illmatic636

Reaction score
If you followed what I suggested and it doesn't work, then sorry. I got nothing for you. If it was a server issue or Tit Backup, you would have had some other users chiming in.

OP
S

scottocs

Reaction score
I think it's a Google Server problem.
Others seem to be experiencing it too.

atcjeff

Reaction score
It is a google problem. I had the same issue for a few weeks. Called google about it and they are aware of the problem. I vot mine to work by flashing a back up of stock 7.893 then after making sure market worked, flashed purity again and has been good ever since.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
S

scottocs

Reaction score
It is a google problem. I had the same issue for a few weeks. Called google about it and they are aware of the problem. I vot mine to work by flashing a back up of stock 7.893 then after making sure market worked, flashed purity again and has been good ever since.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

See that's still weird that if it's a Google problem, that flashing a different ROM would fix it.
I went to base Purity Rom and stock 886 but nothing fixed.

So I guess I'll wait.

I am glad I can use AppBrain to easily find updates for my apps.