My apologies to my DF family for any inconvenience I have caused you.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I feel I owe an apology to you guys and gals. I had a bunch of links up to write up's I had done and links to email me directly for support. While I honestly enjoy helping those in need I do not enjoy the rudeness I was receiving nor the impatients.

I am a father of 2...a 1 year old and a 2 year old, I work rotation 12 hour shifts between 4 and 6 days a week....sometimes more...and spend whatever time I can helping those who need it. But I don't feel that my personal life was of concern to some that had reached out.....a couple it was quite obvious. Pushed me to a point where I started to feel like "if you didn't research your plan B, or how to undo whatever you are doing....you are to blame for whatever issues you are experiencing". I don't think that is fair nor the right kind of attitude one should have if they are here to help.

SO...pulled the links out of my sig. I am still willing to help whoever needs it but you are going to have to start with me in a thread and when I get a decent feel for you we can take it offline.