my android phone wont download ?

dispositionn

Reaction score
My phone doesn't download from the web but downloads from apps if I try to download from a site or any thing from the web it says "starting download" but when I check the notifications bar nothing's is being downloaded my mom had the same phone but she had no problems downloading from sites it's been like this for months now how can I fix this? I have Samsung galaxy exhibit

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

My (1st) suggestion would be to try a different browser. What type of file are you "trying" to download?

OP
D

dispositionn

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

My (1st) suggestion would be to try a different browser. What type of file are you "trying" to download?

I cant download any file.from.browser only through apps

OP
D

dispositionn

Reaction score
Im downloading firefox.right now ima see if it works like I said only way for me to download stuff is to get a specific app to download that file like a mp3app is my.only way to be able.to download music

OP
D

dispositionn

Reaction score
One more thing I tried downloading a mp3file and only.half the song.played then the rest skipped then the song ended any idea how to fix.this?

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
One more thing I tried downloading a mp3file and only.half the song.played then the rest skipped then the song ended any idea how to fix.this?

Have you tried downloading another MP3? It could be an issue with that file.

Sent from my LG-VS980

wcjeep

Reaction score
There is a setting for download over WiFi only. The apps may not play by this rule.