My Absense

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hey everyone - just to let you know I have not forgotten about the X - just been VERY busy in personal life, only had time to release 4.96 for the OG droid, and get started on Gingerbread - but I WILL be getting back to this area, hopefully soon ...

jlambeth1

Reaction score
Always loved your work on the OG Droid and look forward to what Gingerbread goodness you cook up for my X.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone - just to let you know I have not forgotten about the X - just been VERY busy in personal life, only had time to release 4.96 for the OG droid, and get started on Gingerbread - but I WILL be getting back to this area, hopefully soon ...

Well I know a LOT of people that will be happy to hear this. Good to see you pop in :)

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

dtdlurch

Reaction score
We appreciate it Chevy. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Always impressed by your work!

NattyBee

Reaction score
Hey, Chevy! How are you, my friend? (other than busy, that is, haha!) I had a curious question for you...have you thought of posting your roms also at MyDroidWorld? just a thought... Hope all is well! :)

NattyBee

Reaction score

Well I know a LOT of people that will be happy to hear this. Good to see you pop in :)

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

oh yeah! ChevyNo1 is amoung the best out there! ;)