My 4G is out? Southern California

bluefire7002

Reaction score
Im pretty sure this time its just my phone, i dont see anyone on here saying theres a 4G outage... For some reason for the past 3 days, my 4G will not work. its funny because most of the day my phone has been saying 3G and I can use the web browser on my phone, but as soon as the 4Glte icon comes up on my internet will not work:icon_evil:

Its super annoying, I live in Southern California and I always have 4G in my house but for some reason It wont let my phone connect to the internet.

Just found something strange out. Im using my phone at the moment (for wifi tethering) and It lets me use the 4G to wifi tether (which im doing at the moment on my laptop). I can browse the web and such but it wont let me do it on my phone still ??? If i load a web page on my laptop and go straight to my phone, my phones internet works for a minute but if i leave my laptop idle for a while than all of a sudden I can use the internet on my phone EVEN though it still shows 4Glte??

im stumped, tried restarting and taking the sim card out didnt work

OP
B

bluefire7002

Reaction score
Im in the OC southern california... on yours does it show the 4G icon still though?

Bowtie

Reaction score
I have been seeing it go in and out through out the day here in Phx. Most of the time I don't see 4g, 3g or 1x, the icon just disappears and I cant use the data or get mms, and sms takes for ever to send.

twinklystar129

Reaction score
Mines have been out since yesterday morning as well. I'm in Southern California (Los Angeles, CA).

Anyone know what's going on?

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
mine was flakey yesterday, HB Orange County.. then it finally locked on to 4g..

I did a bunch of reboots and battery pulls and even did a factory reset.. its been on 4g all day today tho.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
It appears to be another nation wide outage guys, as reports having been coming in from around the country.

klaudiadroid2

Reaction score
Im pretty sure this time its just my phone, i dont see anyone on here saying theres a 4G outage... For some reason for the past 3 days, my 4G will not work. its funny because most of the day my phone has been saying 3G and I can use the web browser on my phone, but as soon as the 4Glte icon comes up on my internet will not work:icon_evil:

Its super annoying, I live in Southern California and I always have 4G in my house but for some reason It wont let my phone connect to the internet.

Just found something strange out. Im using my phone at the moment (for wifi tethering) and It lets me use the 4G to wifi tether (which im doing at the moment on my laptop). I can browse the web and such but it wont let me do it on my phone still ??? If i load a web page on my laptop and go straight to my phone, my phones internet works for a minute but if i leave my laptop idle for a while than all of a sudden I can use the internet on my phone EVEN though it still shows 4Glte??

im stumped, tried restarting and taking the sim card out didnt work

Im right with you on this one! In los angeles area. 4g has not been working just as you stated. I just been using 3g

sent from my HTC Thunderbolt !

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
Same here - Los Angeles and it wasn't working yesterday. I've given up and just stayed on WiFi. lol. Just tested now, I have 4G now, but didn't yesterday.

OP
B

bluefire7002

Reaction score
Yea my phone is acting weird... last night I had 4G all day... today woke up and it was on 3G... its getting annoying