My 3g doesn't work anymore and can't send text pics.nor receive text pic

knighthonor

Reaction score
I don't know what had happen. But earlier I noticed my internet on my phone stopped working when I went to the market to update apps this morning. I didn't take much caution from it. I figured it was simply a bad signal on the house. But it did this all day. Even when I went outside.

Also I noticed I can't send picture text. Nor can I receive picture text.

What the crap going on?

This a Droid X 2.3.3

Its a replacement phone for my last Droid x that crashed.
I had so many issues with this thing. QQ

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

leonozug

Reaction score
Do a factory reset and see if it helps. The 2.3.3 update has affected lots of people's DX's in a bad way unfortunately. I went back to 2.2.1 with an SBF a day after I recieved the update and re-installed Rubix Focused 2.0.1 and was happy again.

OP
knighthonor

knighthonor

Reaction score
Not sure how to all that. But here I.notice, that when I turn on wifi, I can now send picture text. What's going on?

leonozug

Reaction score
Turn off your phone. Then to turn it back on, hold power and the home button. When it turns on you will see a triangle. Press the search button, and it will bring you to the stock recovery menu. With your volume button, press down on it to highlight "factory reset" and to select it press the camera button on the side. Let it do it's thing. When it's done do the same and wipe cache. After that select reboot and you are done. But when your phone turns on you will have to reactivate it and load back all your apps and stuff, but it's not a big deal. This MIGHT hopefully fix your phone. See what happens.