Is winding down.. I don't seem to have any major problems with it so far other than a slightly weaker signal "Actual " signal than my razr... And I plan on keeping a nexus but not sure if im missing some of the hidden problems that may show up later on past my exchange date to swap it out for another because I had not tested it fully yet.. I have been reading up on Issues with the device a ruled out many... Can someone make a list of things for me to check on my device before my exchange date is up please... So far I have no rebooting... I do have date dropping at times as does my razr... Not a big deal.. Read of peoples devices not being able to hold a Wifi signal but have not tried that yet... Any other suggestions to check out? ??? I know this can vary phone to phone but I only want to check mine out totally in case It needs to be swapped out.... Its stock out of the box... Thanks in advance guys and gals..