Mutlple issues with Driod Razr maxx

amitverma38

Reaction score
I recently purchased driod razr maxx through ebay as unlocked device. I am using this Device in India with a vodafone sim. Now, I am facing few issues and do not know what to do :
1. Whenever I reboot phone message came "Sim Card is from unknown source" although pressing ok remove message but how to remove it... I know why it is coming.... I wanted to remove it.
2. Mobile hotspot is not working. It directly goes to check subscription with verizon and failed.
3. Sometime I feel that there is voice breakage as well.
4. Network goes in and out randomly.

First, I thought to root this device. Might be that could fix issue but as there is no support available for moto device in India so I leave that thought. I have already done Factory reset using external key but no help.

Any suggestion will help me to get rid of these issues.

sunnyatwal

Reaction score
Did you fix it.

hey bro,
did you get any solution to this issue. Please share if you have fixed the same as I am facing the same issue here.

OP
A

amitverma38

Reaction score
Yes, I got solution for every issue. But I have to started with rooting this phone. You can easily get steps on "how to root droid RAZR maxx". After rooting I have to delete few files which I googled and found.

So if you want you can try that as well. But before rooting read all steps carefully.

hey bro,
did you get any solution to this issue. Please share if you have fixed the same as I am facing the same issue here.

sunnyatwal

Reaction score
How to root

Hi Amit,
Can you please tell me how to root the device. If by rooting you mean k unlocking the bootloader then yes I can do that.
Afterward, what are the steps to delete the file.
If you elaborate this a little more than this will be more helpful for me.

Thanks,
Sunny