Mustang Mom

vsm

Reaction score
Just joined for your expert help!! Deleted a voicemail on an incredible - can I get it back?

D

dankarlinski

voicemails are stored on verizon's servers... once its gone, its gone.... sorry

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I may be wrong but I thought VZW had an option to retrieve deleted voice messages. Not sure how long they keep the deleted messages but a quick to VZW *611 may help

D

dankarlinski

I may be wrong but I thought VZW had an option to retrieve deleted voice messages. Not sure how long they keep the deleted messages but a quick to VZW *611 may help

i do remember this on sprint as well, but i was told that the un-delete option was only until you hung up.. then it was gone forever.

verizon could be different tho..

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

i do remember this on sprint as well, but i was told that the un-delete option was only until you hung up.. then it was gone forever.

verizon could be different tho..

You may be correct! I know I've heard that option when I delete messages but I've not just called VM and tried. Hopefully, the VZW customer service rep could clarify for the OP.

Mike