Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Digi.. youre the man... Thanks bro!

Ill try to get this done in a few when I get home, I don't have my laptop at work (got in trouble, long story short I got caught working on something non-work related) Ill try do my best to get Blue and Green Ginger versions out tonight! Thanks for the support!

Reaction score
Digi.. youre the man... Thanks bro!

Ill try to get this done in a few when I get home, I don't have my laptop at work (got in trouble, long story short I got caught working on something non-work related) Ill try do my best to get Blue and Green Ginger versions out tonight! Thanks for the support!

nah man, thank you!
you do the hard stuff! all i gotta do is boot into recovery and enjoy ginger juice :D

OP
mcp770

mcp770

Reaction score
Rockin the green juice wallpaper...longingly. Where is all the JuiceMane love people? There was a day when liberty was just a twinkle in Kejars's eye and no themes were ported to Rubix worth a damn. Remember your roots Liberty traitors and show Drod and Juicemane some love. Surely me and Digital aren't the only black juice groupies.

bookie

Reaction score
Rockin the green juice wallpaper...longingly. Where is all the JuiceMane love people? There was a day when liberty was just a twinkle in Kejars's eye and no themes were ported to Rubix worth a damn. Remember your roots Liberty traitors and show Drod and Juicemane some love. Surely me and Digital aren't the only black juice groupies.

I've said this before but I'll say it again. Black juice green.blue. and Ginger are all in the liberty x section for download and they all work fine on the d2. I've used them. Liberty x themes work on the d2. I'm running bignadad crystal x right now on my d2 with no problems whatsoever

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
mcp770

mcp770

Reaction score
they do work for the most part but settings differences annoy my ocd tenancies. I don't want a useless liberty menu in my settings if I'm running a Rubix rom. Just one of my quirks.

Last edited:

bookie

Reaction score
they do work for the most part but settings differences annoy my ocd tenancies. I don't want a useless liberty menu in my settings if I'm running a Rubix rom. Just one of my quirks.

Oops. Sorry for some reason I thought I was in the liberty forum and u were running liberty. Disregard lol

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
done, uploading now (didnt test, just replaced services and settings.apk) should work 100% lmk if you have any issues!

Reaction score
no issues, except i installed blue instead of green...but that was me not reading.