Must Have Apps

JP 5.56

Reaction score
Just got a new Razr. Getting used to it. Coming from an original Droid, are there any apps I need to make life with specifically the Razr better? Like radio toggles, etc.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Arodnum1

Reaction score
Iris might be one to consider, its quite entertaining, check it out on the market, Tango might be another to look into, I hope you enjoy your new phone!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

vonfink13

Reaction score
Beautiful widgets is a great one...lots of weather and clock skins, good toggle skins too..if you are connecting to an outlook email account for work I recommend touchdown...enjoy your new awesome phone...and one more...go get the Droid forums app, its a damn good one and these forums are loaded with good people and good advice....

OP
JP 5.56

JP 5.56

Reaction score
Does the Droid forum app offer me anything that tapatalk doesn't already?

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Does the Droid forum app offer me anything that tapatalk doesn't already?

Nope df app is just free but they're the same thing I got rid of the df one for Tapatalk though since I visit here and my own forum and didn't want multiple apps. I'd you just come here use the df one since its free if you're going to a lot of forums id spring for Tapatalk

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

fauxreall

Reaction score
golauncher (theme)
light flow (led notification customize)
dolphin browser (fast, tabs, good settings)
winamp (music player, with lock screen controls and swipe)
facebook for android
mobo player (play avi files and mkv)
mclock (clock widget)
word feud (scrabble)

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Opera Mobile (most desktop like browser)
Twicca (twitter client)
QuickPic (gallery replacement)
Crackle (free streaming movies)
Pocket Auctions (eBay client)
PicSpeed Wallpapers (self explanatory)
Movies (upcoming movies, trailers, what's playing in local theaters)

OP
JP 5.56

JP 5.56

Reaction score
What about a good app to toggle on/off the various radios (3g, 4g, bt, etc.)

Chocula78

Reaction score
Unfortunately all the available 4g toggles only work with HTC phones. Some, like LTE switch, will open up your data settings to you can set which you want to use, LTE or CDMA. Beautiful widgets LTE toggle doesn't even work with this phone.

Also annoying, but the setting for turning data on/off is in a different location from the one that switches between LTE and CDMA. All the mobile data on/off widgets seem to only open the setting to switch between antennas, not turn off data.

The development community will create some better widgets I'm sure, but it could be a few weeks.

Reaction score
widgetsoid is a must gave for me. You can create all sorts of widgets and shortcuts including placing a toggle menu in your drop down status bar so it does not take up space on your screen.

satarecah

Reaction score
Bw is amazing... nfl live wall papers with the clock is pretty good if you like the nfl (i have my phone decked out in gold and blue rams garb :p) a led light app i love using phone as flashlight if need be because i never carry a flash light on my side xD! bbc news droid forums app duh! facebook with the messenger! all the google apps they come in handy even google docs pandora and skype