Must have Accessories for the Droid RAZR

jdubDROID

Reaction score
Did you get to preorder these items on verizon's website? I cannot find a place to order any of these items. I pre-ordered from a store and they did not ask me if I wanted anything else. If anybody knows of a legitimate place to get RAZR accessories, then please let me know. I wanna get this phone and be ready with EVERYTHING!

Also, i already have the hdmi cable that i got for the droid x, but i am wondering if I will need to buy a newer better hdmi cable for the RAZR. Does anybody know? I am counting the minutes to get this phone.

Deron

Reaction score
Did you get to preorder these items on verizon's website? I cannot find a place to order any of these items. I pre-ordered from a store and they did not ask me if I wanted anything else. If anybody knows of a legitimate place to get RAZR accessories, then please let me know. I wanna get this phone and be ready with EVERYTHING!

I preordered my Razr from the Verizon website. At the end of the process I was given the option to add on accessories. I was eligible for a discount if I ordered at least 3 accessories. I did see a link somewhere to order just accessories for the Razr.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jdubDROID

Reaction score
The class 6 32gb micro sd card is the best way to go. It is expensive, but it has a 30Mb/s transfer rate which is much faster than the normal class 6 which is 6Mb/s. It's called the mobile ultra micro sd card. Also, the 64gb mirco sdxc card works in the phones and tablets, but it needs to be reformatted and has not been long term tested. So, it will work, but it might be worth waiting to see if the phone is lifetime compatible with it. I am going to be getting 2 32gb mobile ultra cards and 1 64gb micro sdxc.

I just wish I could get the accessories.

Was the link you were talking about on the verizon site? I have check almost every site on google saying they have droid razr accessories, but they do not or they look very shady.

lobo13

Reaction score
Some people have mentioned glare issues with the device. Starting to wish I got the anti glare moreso than anti scratch. Dumb move on my part.

Luvmyphone

Reaction score
Battery life

in response to tylits question re battery...

I took my phone off the charger at 7 am, surfed the web, texted my friends and sent/received emails and I just now (@6pm) had to put it back on the charger. After having an HTC Incredible POS it works for my needs! I love this phone! :biggrin:

Last edited:

rEVOLVE

Reaction score
Some people have mentioned glare issues with the device. Starting to wish I got the anti glare moreso than anti scratch. Dumb move on my part.

I actually ordered the power and protection bundle and surprisingly it came with the matte/anti-glare instead of the crystal clear screen protectors i've gotten in this bundle before for other phones. I'm going to see if i get used to it, but i'm bothered by the "grainy" look it gives the sreen.

breedingh8

Reaction score
The lapdock 100. I hope they eventually make one with HDMI passthru.
Using webtop works great without even laptop dock.. I have an hdmi cable not spending more then I spent on the phone for a laptop dock although it is nice played with a couple around town but that's why I have a tablet ;), hdmi webtop is great. I watching movies at work.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

jtpowell

Reaction score
Using webtop works great without even laptop dock.. I have an hdmi cable not spending more then I spent on the phone for a laptop dock although it is nice played with a couple around town but that's why I have a tablet ;), hdmi webtop is great. I watching movies at work.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums
So webtop works with just HDMI? I had heard you just got mirror mode without certain accessories. Confirm.