Must clear phone to return. Need help...

AlphaDroid

Reaction score
Must clear phone to return. How do I save old information and transfer it to new phon

I have a Motorola Droid phone and Verizon sent me a replacement phone because the button cover for the photo button fell off. I must return the old phone and keep the replacement phone but there is a bunch of emails, phone numbers, colornote app notes...inside the phone that I must make sure they are removed and backed up somewhere.

1. My question is, I have an app called ColorNote (I think that's what it's called) and it has approx 20 pages of notes, numbers...that I do not want to loose or hand copy and hand type back in the new phone. Does anyone know how I can transfer this information from the old phone to the new replacement phone?

2. How do I transfer all the apps, approx 30-40 from the Droid to be returned to the replacement Droid.

3. Any suggestions on how I can make sure I don't loose any personal information on the phone before I return it?

I DO NOT own a personal computer. The Droid is my only phone/computer. I do have a Gmail account.

Thank you.

Last edited: