music

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Dolfan, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Dolfan

Dolfan Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Is there a way to seperate music download from my computer after it is placed on the droid, example, seperating rock music and country in 2 seperate folders or playlists? I thought I was doing it while I transfered the music from puter to phone, I created a folder for country and 1 for rock while phone was hooked to puter and thought I was coping country to country folder via drag and drop same for the rock folder, but all music is all mixed together and not seperate as I thought it would be, can't this be done(seperating music)?

2. christim

christim Super Moderator
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +2
    Some of the players will let you separate by genre. If your music files have that data attached to them then the players can sort them out even if they all reside in the same folder. They can break them down by artists, album, genre, etc.

3. butch350

butch350 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Download astro file manager from the market - organize your music genres
    in different folders. (one option)

4. eliassami5

eliassami5 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    the music tab in the music player shows all the music on your sd card, dosent matter what sub folder they are in. If you wanna separate them then make a rock, country, etc, file in the Playlists folder on your SD card.