music

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, how do you guys download music on your phone??

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Paradise lite is the best one. Can be found in the market

jayrod

Reaction score
I haven't downloaded much music with my phone so I just add from my Computer either with WMP or just copy to SD.

Not to hijack your thread, anyone know a good app to tag and get album art while it's on the SD card? Seems like something gets lost between using ITunes or WMP and Google Music

Sent from my recently liberated from Gingerbread DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

dags5000

Reaction score
Spotify or just listen to pandora. Mostly i just copy music ive bought from my laptop.

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
I use zumocast every day at work. My only issue with it is that sometimes it cuts off the end of songs for no reason

nodixe

Reaction score
Gtunes music pro v6 has been my main music source. I found it online but I think its in the play store...

SCH i400->MB810->XT862 sent using Tapatalk 2

jcwilliams

Reaction score
I use to be all about power amp player but then switched to winamp. Both are very good players.

topjimmy

Reaction score
I usually listen through Google Music. I have downloaded the Poweramp trial and it is good. Just wish I can get to where I don't have to rescan the Library every time. But your question I was assuming is what do we use to download music. I have two teenage daughters that insist on using iPhones. I keep all my music on an external hard drive (160GB) and manage it through iTunes. Don't want to manage two separate libraries so I use iSyncr ($3.99) to sync through iTunes with my Motorola Droid RAZR. Program works great and is well worth the money to sync via WIFI.