Music?

CMDRSTP

Reaction score
Hello, all.

What is the best music server? What is the Verizon version (I think I remember it was VCast on my old cell)? Which do you recommend?

I, unfortunately, have only used iTunes in the past on my personal desktop. I notice it's quite a process getting them converted to a form the Razr Maxx can use.

I know it's probably a redundant question but, I am very new to smartphones.

Thank you.

Empire

Reaction score
I use Google Music (or google play, whatever they call it now). Seamlessly upload it to the cloud and have had no issues with bad quality sound or anything like that.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
May also want to take a look at Jamcast Player, which installs a server on your home or work PC, then the client on your phone. It allows everything from low quality voice, such as books, to full CD quality FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec), which is a bit-for-bit compression of the actual CD, providing the same absolute sound as playing the original CD.:biggrin: I use it and love it. I stream FLAC to the phone while at the office and at either 320K MP3 or FLAC in the car. Amazing.

ascotinmpls

Reaction score
I use Google Music (or google play, whatever they call it now). Seamlessly upload it to the cloud and have had no issues with bad quality sound or anything like that.

I second Google Play. :icon_ banana:

OP
CMDRSTP

CMDRSTP

Reaction score
FoxKat.....will Jamcast Player (Beta) allow me to use my music from iTunes?

Thank you.