Music Wizard

dkfloyd

Reaction score
I downloaded the Music Wizard app and liked it. But..what happend? Where did all my downloaded music go?
I went back in to look/listen to my music and its all gone.
Does this not save downloaded music?

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Have you checked your download file on your sd card? I downloaded this app a few days ago and thought it looked nice, flashed a new rom and lost the app and can't find it in the market now. Didn't get a chance to download anything so I won't be of much help untill I do find it

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Found it (some reason its "MP3 Music" in the market but shows "music wizard" on the app)

If you don't alredy have one grab a file manager (I use Astro) then check the file path /sdcard/music_wizard/mp3. There should be your downloaded songs

deekayjones

Reaction score
music wizard help

So I've got and downloaded this app. And have downloaded about 50 songs. I like the program its great but how do you delete a song from it That is the wrong song or you no longer want? I have not been able to figure out how to delete unwanted songs. Please help!

gszeman

Reaction score
I can't even find any music wizard in the market..

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Not trying to be an ass...but did you read the thread or just the title? Look up a few posts and you'll see:

Found it (some reason its "MP3 Music" in the market but shows "music wizard" on the app)

HarshReality

Reaction score
Yea.. got that afew after i posted... still getting used to tapatalk layout and placement for topics etc.

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Follow the directions in post #3 to get to the songs then use astro to delete them...don't think you can do it from within the app

Leas

Reaction score
music wizard interupted songs

has anyone experienced the downloaded songs in music wizard developing a second track interupting the song?