Music volume?

timmyg1978

Reaction score
Hey, new droid 2 user here, forgive me if this has been asked. But is there a way to get more volume from the music player? Many of my songs are older songs with lower volume and when riding the city bus the volume just isn't enough. Thanks in advance!!!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
The music app allows you to increase volume. Do you still need more? If so, look at an app called poweramp in the Market

gunz.jones

Reaction score
Also, have you tried the music effects? They may help for your issue. Poweramp has an eq setup that acheives better results though.

OP
T

timmyg1978

Reaction score
Thanks guys, just tried the poweramp trial and that's much better, will def buy on payday. I'm a metal and punk fan, and I love it loud lol. Thanks again!!!!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad it helped. I'm not sure how different the paid is from the free. You do have a 24 hour grace period so if you do not see a significant difference you can return for a refund.

Mike

OP
T

timmyg1978

Reaction score
Thanks, I think it's full with a trial period, hopefuly the trial will be at least a week. The preamp slider is just what I needed, plus the 10 band eq is sweet.