Music Subscription Search

nacho220

Reaction score
I doubt that there is an app out there that does this...otherwise I probably would have found it anyways. But I will present it as a question, cause maybe I have missed it.... Anyways, I was wondering if there was an app out there that searched only selected music subscrption services (i.e. Rhapsody, Rdio, Grooveshark, etc..) and then displayed results for each service. So how I picture it might be similar to the search feature of any one of those apps... You search an artist, say...Rush for the sake of this conversation. The app then somehow searches all of the search functions of each service and displays results like this possibly

Rush

(square logo for each service?)
Rhapsody 10 albums
Rdio 14 albums
Grooveshark 14 albums

etc etc

or maybe just display each logo for each app indicating that that artist can be found on that service

so, for example

Rush
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

with each box there representing a link to each service and the album page for that particular artist search. Same thing for the first example, each service showing how many albums available would be a link to that service's artist page for the artist you searched. You follow? I would find it extremely useful as I am signed up for many of these services, not just one. So with that being said, since there probably isn't one I put it out there as a suggestion to any developers to create and app like that. I don't know where to make a suggestion like that, but I guess here would be a good place to start :)

Thanks in advance!