Music Speeding Up?

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by gsg900, Dec 4, 2009.

1. gsg900

gsg900 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Apologies if this has been posted before, I did a brief search and found nothing.

Anyone else having a problem with their music player on the droid suddenly speeding up? It would be similar to moving a 33 1/3 record up to 45 speed or hitting the fast forward and play button on a cassette at the same time...

Very strange. Happens with all my music files and doesn't matter if they are aac or mp3.

Regards,
    Gabe

2. ford88ranger

ford88ranger New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have also had this same issue. I thought it sounded like Alvin and the chimpmunks. LOL. I thought it was just my music player until I played Pandora. Pandora played just fine for about 5mins then it reverted to fast forward. I was in the same situation as you and couldn't find anyone with the same problem. I stopped by a Verizon store the other day and they advised me to do a hard reset. Which is removing the battery and turning the phone back on. So far so good the phone works just fine. I hope this fixes your issue.

JP

3. gsg900

gsg900 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks, so I wasn't nuts! I rebooted the phone and the problem *seems* to have gone away. If it returns I will try the hard reset.

Thanks again.

Search tags for this page
android audio too fast
android playing music too fast

pandora playing too fast

pandora plays too fast
pandora plys fast motorola ultra
pandora problem very fast playback
pandora speeding up music on android
why does pandora music play too fast
x and y music speeding up
youtube audio plays too fast android