Music Speeding Up?

gsg900

Reaction score
Apologies if this has been posted before, I did a brief search and found nothing.

Anyone else having a problem with their music player on the droid suddenly speeding up? It would be similar to moving a 33 1/3 record up to 45 speed or hitting the fast forward and play button on a cassette at the same time...

Very strange. Happens with all my music files and doesn't matter if they are aac or mp3.

Regards,
Gabe

ford88ranger

Reaction score
I have also had this same issue. I thought it sounded like Alvin and the chimpmunks. LOL. I thought it was just my music player until I played Pandora. Pandora played just fine for about 5mins then it reverted to fast forward. I was in the same situation as you and couldn't find anyone with the same problem. I stopped by a Verizon store the other day and they advised me to do a hard reset. Which is removing the battery and turning the phone back on. So far so good the phone works just fine. I hope this fixes your issue.

JP

OP
G

gsg900

Reaction score
Thanks, so I wasn't nuts! I rebooted the phone and the problem *seems* to have gone away. If it returns I will try the hard reset.

Thanks again.