Music Ringtone Stoped working.

Big1Kev

Reaction score
I have been using a song downloaded to my X using Motorola's Media link software as a ring-tone for about two weeks.

Today it just stopped playing the song and reverted to some other random ring-tone. "can someone answer that phone please" oh its me.

I checked to see if the songs were still on the phone and they were. All of them were listed but if I tried to play any one of them I got an error message "This media not supported" My not be the exact message but close.

After futzing with the X for a bit with no results. I pulled the battery and all is well again. dancedroid

1) I hope they fix this.

2) Is there an easier way to restart the phone without having to R+R the battery?

Nods_Dad

Reaction score
You should be fine now....I had the same issue I believe it was after I add Launcher Pro....pulled the battery and haven't add any issues since

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Optor

Reaction score
I've been having the same problem. Every once in a while the phone would say that it doesn't recognize the files on the SD card. I installed VCast and it was happening less often but still happening. One day the camera didn't work all of a sudden. And today I tried to make a call and it wouldn't call out... When I shut the phone off and then turn back on everything works. All this started happening when I upgraded to 2.2. Sounds like there is still some software issues with this phone. I like the phone... but I would like it more if I didn't have to shut it off and turn it on so that everything works. I haven't even installed any apps besides the VCast... and still I have problems. Hopefully the next upgrade will take care of that.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Its a known issue so motorola will be working on it for the next update... hopefully

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App