Music Randomly Playing

Discussion in 'cvpcs' started by brando56894, Aug 25, 2010.

1. brando56894

brando56894 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I know this is a known issue but you guys really need to fix this. I was at work before and about 10 minutes after I was done listening to slacker it started playing again through the external speaker!

Just a few minutes ago I took my droid out of the multimedia dock and it really went crazy: it would skip through the music I have on my sdcard playing anywhere from .5 to 5 seconds of music which would be intercut with the GPS voice mentioning the speed limit. It was actually quite funny and sounded like a horrible mix that someone made. A few days ago the sound started going crazy and was becoming extremely distorted. A reboot fixes all of these issues though.

You guys have built a great rom but this is a major flaw in my eyes, I hope it gets fixed soon because I love sapphire.

2. msheldon

msheldon Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Easiest way to deal with it in the short term might be to install an alternate music player, then uninstall the stock music.apk

3. magiman7

magiman7 Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    Have you tried enabling stagefright? That fixed the problem for me. You can check the build.prop file under /system to see if it is enabled or not.

4. brando56894

brando56894 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I use mixzing, dont ask me why I never thought of that! thanks.

Search tags for this page
android randomly plays music

droid incredible randomly plays music