Music Randomly Playing

brando56894

Reaction score
I know this is a known issue but you guys really need to fix this. I was at work before and about 10 minutes after I was done listening to slacker it started playing again through the external speaker!

Just a few minutes ago I took my droid out of the multimedia dock and it really went crazy: it would skip through the music I have on my sdcard playing anywhere from .5 to 5 seconds of music which would be intercut with the GPS voice mentioning the speed limit. It was actually quite funny and sounded like a horrible mix that someone made. A few days ago the sound started going crazy and was becoming extremely distorted. A reboot fixes all of these issues though.

You guys have built a great rom but this is a major flaw in my eyes, I hope it gets fixed soon because I love sapphire.

msheldon

Reaction score
Easiest way to deal with it in the short term might be to install an alternate music player, then uninstall the stock music.apk

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Have you tried enabling stagefright? That fixed the problem for me. You can check the build.prop file under /system to see if it is enabled or not.