Music Problem: Stutter, Pauses and Lag

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I still have issues with Music stutter, pauses and lag in any music application on the 1.7.1 Rom and any GB MIUI Rom beginning at 1.6.7. The equalizer is disabled. Does anyone else have this problem?

OP
akhenax

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Went to Cyanogen (mod) and I don't have the music problems anymore. Actually...my phone is a lot faster and snappier.

My choice was to stay with beautiful MIUI, or go to a Rom that works. Bye MIUI...maybe I'll come back when I get a new phone.

nu2droid

Reaction score
Hello,

I still have issues with Music stutter, pauses and lag in any music application on the 1.7.1 Rom and any GB MIUI Rom beginning at 1.6.7. The equalizer is disabled. Does anyone else have this problem?

With other ROMs that issue is cleared up a lot of the time by changing the Kernel.

OP
akhenax

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wish someone mentioned that earlier, before I jumped ship. Maybe changing kernels would have made my MIUI install a little more snappier as well. But my current configuration (SS 5.4) is running quite nicely.

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Glad to hear you are enjoying your current setup. Considering you switched from CM7 to SS 5.4 after only a week, I have little doubt that you will be back to try the MIUI elixir soon enough ;)