Music problem and voice recorder problem

kselby

Reaction score
I just recently switched over to froyo kangerade and I am experiencing a problem with the music notification and the voice recorder app. First, whenever I listen to music and pull down the notification panel there is no notification that I am listening to music. Is anyone else having this problem? What should I do? Also, where is the voice recorder app? It says in the application panel under settings that it is on my phone but, there is no way to open it. There is no app in my app list to open it also. What should I do?

Thanks for the great rom though Jrummy!

myk.robinson

Reaction score
Hey, I just ran the musicmod script, which seems to have deleted the Music app. On a positive note, if you have Astro File Manager, there should be a folder called JRummy with a music app inside. install it. It's notification bar works properly.

hope this helps.

OP
K

kselby

Reaction score
Hey, I just ran the musicmod script, which seems to have deleted the Music app. On a positive note, if you have Astro File Manager, there should be a folder called JRummy with a music app inside. install it. It's notification bar works properly.

hope this helps.

I tried this and it won't let me download that music app. Thanks for trying to help me though. Do you have the problem with not being able to find the the voice recorder app?

wolfpack_lamb

Reaction score

hope this helps.

I noticed the same problem as the op for the music notification. I tried what you suggested and it didn't seem to work. When I pull down the notifications there isn't a notification for music that allows me to easily get back to the music player. I do get a music symbol in the notification bar but not in the pull down.

As for the sound recorder there is a thread on this already and someone was able to fix the problem. The title of the thread is sound recorder.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
K

kselby

Reaction score

hope this helps.

I noticed the same problem as the op for the music notification. I tried what you suggested and it didn't seem to work. When I pull down the notifications there isn't a notification for music that allows me to easily get back to the music player. I do get a music symbol in the notification bar but not in the pull down.

As for the sound recorder there is a thread on this already and someone was able to fix the problem. The title of the thread is sound recorder.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thanks for telling me about that sound recorder fix...I couldn't find that before and it finally works. I just wish that someone would know how to fix that music issue. Jrummy......